Motivating students who don't care is one of the biggest problems faced by today's teachers and principals. This course begins by examining different types of motivation, student and teacher attitudes toward and perceptions of learning, and activation of the cognitive system at various levels of motivation. It then gives the teacher models for developing motivation in the classroom, taking into consideration various learning states and discipline problems. Various methods of reaching diverse learners are also discussed.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Motivation and Classroom Management
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime