Dealing with difficult parents is one of the biggest problems faced by today's teachers and principals. This course begins by examining historical changes in schools and in parental involvement. It then gives the teacher dozens of ways to handle problems diplomatically and defuse angry or emotionally charged parents. Methods of building parental support and credibility, problem solving, communication scripts, and sample policies are also discussed.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime