This course explores physiological causes of stress and various approaches to stress reduction. Events that trigger stress and identification of stress response are discussed, including special causes of stress for students. The teachers will learn to tailor a stress reduction program to meet their individual needs and also the needs of their students.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime