Dividing time, resources, and efforts in order to teach students of varied readiness and skill levels and diverse backgrounds is an age-old challenge. This in-depth analysis of how, what, and why teachers differentiate, combined with practical examples, will coach the teacher in ways of thinking about teaching and learning that can readily be applied in a classroom of diverse learners.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Teaching in the Multi-Cultural Classroom
*Motivation and Classroom Management
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime