The mindful individual experiences the world by creating new categories, being open to new information, and being aware that any experience can be viewed from more than one perspective. This course covers the concept of mindfulness in the context of many real-life situations and in the context of academic instruction. Emphasis is placed on theoretical views and empirical support for them. Applications of this approach are explored in a variety of contexts.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Teaching in the Multi-Cultural Classroom
*Motivation and Classroom Management
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
*Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime