Beginning with discussions of scientific literature about children's moral development, this course helps the teacher understand the development and implementation of moral understanding throughout childhood and adolescence. Examples of integrating character education in the curriculum, the importance of a positive school climate and adult modeling, and suggestions for parent and community outreach aid in the challenge of teaching children responsibility, respect, hard work and the other values needed in today's society.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Motivation and Classroom Management
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime