Because eating disorders among adolescents and young women are flourishing, we must take into account the historical and cultural changes that explain the current preoccupation with the body. This course concentrates primarily on anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa, though other eating disorders are covered. Topics covered include history, symptoms, signs and treatment options of this characteristically female disease.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Health and Human Development
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime