Caught between childhood and adulthood, adolescents are faced with making decisions for which they are often unprepared. Through an anthology of current research, this course helps us understand both positive and negative aspects of adolescent development. In addition to issues relating to biological, cognitive and socioemotional changes of adolescence, the articles in this course examine violence in schools, Internet usage, body image, steroid use, sexual behavior and other timely issues.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*School Culture and Violence
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime