During very early development, male sex hormones act so that male brains are organized differently from female brains. Thus boys and girls meet the environment with brains that are wired differently. This course summarizes research on developmental, physical, behavioral, and especially cognitive differences between the sexes. Teachers may change their approaches to the two sexes as a result of completing this course.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime