Self-esteem of gifted girls begins to drop at the beginning of adolescence and reaches its lowest point at the end of college. Internal and external characteristics that prevent a gifted female from reaching her potential are reviewed, as are current research on gifted girls and biographies of eminent women. Practical advice is given to help teachers and counselors guide young women to success.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime