Growth mindset is a fascinating approach to unleashing student potential and improving student achievement. It acknowledges that the brain has limitless potential to learn and grow. This growth occurs when teachers coach students to persevere, tackle challenges, and learn from mistakes. If you are interested in learning more about a growth mindset and how you can create a growth-mindset classroom environment, this is the course for you. You will learn how to build stronger relationships with students, parents and colleagues, how to offer purposeful feedback, instill the personal characteristic of grit, and so much more. At the end of this course, you will have created personalized, growth mindset lesson plans for each month of the school year. Teachers of all grade levels will find this course relevant.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime