Strength Training and Conditioning offers the coach or athlete a comprehensive, safe and effective weight-training and conditioning program for total body strength. This course guides the coach through all phases of coaching weight training, from using equipment safely to tailoring a program to meet an individual athlete's needs. Strength and conditioning programs for each major sport makes this course unique in its approach. IMPORTANT: This course requires a 3-week workout project.
* Develop a strength and conditioning program for any sport.
* Learn proper weight lifting techniques.
* Learn which lifting and conditioning techniques work best for a particular sport.
* Learn how to develop a personal training program.
* Implement a personalized workout over three weeks.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE ONLINE FORMAT!
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime