Motivation is one of the central issues in human affairs, and nowhere is the concept of motivation more misunderstood than in sports. This course explores determinants of achievement, expectancies, incentive values of success and failure, and personality factors that come into play when a person participates in competition. Positive coaching techniques and advice from hundreds of winners motivate the student to "go for the gold!"
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime