This course is designed for teachers interested in improving the quality of their physical education programs for students with and without disabilities. This course includes reviews of best practices and approaches to planning and implementing instruction as well as discussions and demonstrations of these practices. This course is designed to be highly practical and is customized to address the unique needs of teachers.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime