This course is designed to acquaint students with a general theory of behavior, guide them through exercises for developing skills in self-analysis, and to provide the student with useful information on how to achieve behavior changes they set for themselves. The primary goal is to achieve more self-determination, more "willpower", and move control over their life. By applying learning concepts to thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, modifications can be made to improve self-confidence, stop smoking, start an exercise program, or improve relationships with others. From identifying antecedents to graphing results in handling relapses, this course will teach concepts that really work.
The focus for learning will be self-analysis and creating your own program for implementing the desired behavioral change over a minimum of 4 weeks.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime