In order to be able to motivate students and be effective in the classroom, the educator must be excited about teaching. This course elaborates on the concept that attitudes are contagious, and the most effective teachers are those who demonstrate enthusiasm for their subject and profession. It provides the teacher with numerous tips for personal motivation and provides a variety of checklists for self-evaluation. Designed as a course for personal and professional growth, the content relates to life in and out of the classroom. This class will help rekindle the fire of desire for veteran teachers and assist others in defining and reaching their professional goals.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime