This course explores the characteristics of an effective assessment program, learning which types of items and tasks will best measure student growth and actually encourage learning. Educators will learn how to create and use standards-based, formative assessments that will measure student progress, along a continuum of learning.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime