This course gives the teacher the tools to create the safest possible learning environment. Building respectful relationships, fair discipline plans, and classroom intervention plans are reviewed in-depth. Specific topics include responding to disruptive behavior, preventing gang activity, responding safely when threatened with a gun, dealing with bullies, and schoolwide preparedness.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*School Culture and Violence
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime