Both food and exercise relieve tension and give us a lift, but with weight gain at epidemic proportions, exercise should be the choice for boosting energy and reducing tension. By focusing on the mood-energy link to eating and inactivity, this course explains the reasons people eat too much and exercise too little. Topics covered include emotional eating, environmental contributions to obesity, body mass index, stress and overweight relationship, and theories relating to weight gain and exercise adherence.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime