In the flipped classroom, the teacher's lectures are delivered to students online outside of the classroom. Inside the classroom, students engage in discussion and hands-on activities providing teacher-to-student and student-to-student interaction. In this course, you will learn the difference between traditional and flipped-mastery learning, why the flipped classroom works, what strategies are effective for flipping your classroom, how to design a flipped classroom lesson plan, and what you need to flip your own classroom.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Motivation and Classroom Management
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime