Google Apps is what your students have been waiting for! This course will provide the digital tools necessary to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow. Using these tools, students will develop the 21st-century skills of collaboration, communication, creativity and innovation, critical thinking, and problem-solving. Step by step instructions will guide you through the process of creating and sharing documents and calendars, creating a website and blog, setting up Google groups and Google +, and improving search results for information and images. At the end of this course, you will be able to use Google Apps to create engaging learning experiences for your students. You will find it easy to incorporate Google Apps into your elementary, middle school, or high school curriculum.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
* Teaching in the Online Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime