In addition to the basics of techniques, tactics and drills for offense, defense and special teams, this football course stresses the benefits of developing a coaching philosophy that teaches strong values, discipline, academic standards, and offensive and defensive formations. Football Basics guides the coach through the intricacies and importance of preparation and planning, including special teams play, player development, and game planning. By developing the effective time management techniques taught in this course, coaches will learn to control the pressure that sports places on them, improve their athletic program, improve the quality of their lives, and enjoy coaching! Coaches at all levels will benefit.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime