This course will take the student through the step-by-step progression to becoming a complete golfer, one who is knowledgeable in all aspects of the game. It will help the student develop and improve skill in golf strokes, assuring lower golf scores. Topics covered include elementary aspects of the game, fundamentals of the swing, how to address the ball, principles of the short approach shots, principles of putting, corrections for common errors, practice suggestions and how to select the proper equipment. Complete USGA rules are included, as is a chapter containing the most extensive information about golf etiquette in print.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime