Coaching volleyball requires knowledge of the basic elements of the game, of coaching techniques, ethics, skills, program development, sports nutrition and injury prevention. This course is valuable to not only the beginning volleyball coach, but also to the coach who already has some volleyball coaching experience. This course also contains exclusive instruction from nationally known Brian Gimmillarro, head coach of the California State University, Long Beach Women's Volleyball Team.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime