This course will focus on strategies for the K-12 teacher to support the learning of English language learners. The user-friendly format includes 50 effective teaching strategies to help English language learners understand content materials as they develop their speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. New and experienced teachers will learn how to successfully educate students from diverse backgrounds.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Teaching in the Multi-Cultural Classroom
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
*Instructing and Supporting English Language Learners
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime