- Education and Psychology Courses for Teachers
- Educational Tools for Teachers
- Exceptionalities and Disabilities Courses for Teachers
- Health and Fitness Courses for Teachers
- Motivation and Classroom Management Courses for Teachers
- Multi-Cultural Courses for Teachers
- Psychology Courses for Teachers
- School Violence and Legal Issues Courses for Teachers
Professional Development Courses at the University of La Verne offers over 250 graduate-level, non-degree semester credit courses for teachers seeking salary advancement, recertification, license renewal or personal enrichment. Courses can be completed in either an online or PDF via email format. All books and materials are included.
Enroll now. Your transcript will indicate that you have enrolled during the Fall Semester. Open enrollment is between September 1 and January 31. You will have up to one full year to complete your courses.
ENROLL AT ANY TIME DURING THESE SEMESTER DATES
- Fall: September 1 - January 31
- Spring: February 1 - May 31
- Summer: June 1 - August 31