Students will visit a state park of their choice and explore the significance and history of the area. The student will be responsible for researching when and why the park was added into the State Park Collection. The student will also learn about the wildlife and plant life, through their exploration, and why the state park they selected is important to the conservation of natural resources.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime