Students will visit a major Art Museum of their choice and study specific works of art and research the importance and functioning of an art museum.
* Gain a better understanding of the significance and importance of an art museum as an educational tool and its importance to the local community and attendees.
* Learn what educational opportunities are provided by the museum
* Learn how museums work and how they support art and artists.
* Learn about specific works of art and their relevance to art history and the creative process
* Research if an art museum would make a good field trip for students.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime