Professional Development Courses at the University of LaVerne remains open during regular business hours. Course registration material will be processed and shipped as usual.
There are three ways to register for a course:
- Online Registration:
Click Courses to browse our current catalog. Select the category, click on the course you are interested in, and follow the enrollment instructions.
You will be able to submit your registration online with our secure registration form.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.
- Mail or Fax:
Mail: University of La Verne
Professional Development Courses
1930 Market Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
You may download our registration form here and mail or fax it to us.
- EDUC 717E Creating a Google Apps Classroom
- EDUC 718P eLearning Made Easier: Creating Dynamic Learning Opportunities
- EDUC 718L Tech Tools for the Classroom
- EDUC 717L The Flipped Classroom
- EDUC 711X Creating a Mindful Environment
- EDUC 715G ADD/ADHD Strategies and Intervention for the Classroom
- EDUC 710B I'm So Stressed I Could Scream
Students may enroll in up to 15-semester credits at any time during a semester!