Students will visit the Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park in Coloma, California and explore the significance of the gold rush. The impact of the gold rush on the economy of the local area, California and the United States will be explored, as will the influence of the gold rush on the multiculturalism and demographics of the residents of the local area.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime