This course is designed to familiarize you with the psychology and special problems of children who have health, intellectual, academic, emotional, behavioral, sensory and physical exceptionalities. It offers definitions, information on diagnoses, observable traits and instructional/behavioral strategies to support each learner. You'll be better prepared to understand and handle the most frustrating aspects of teaching a child with a learning difference, more prepared to maximize each student's strengths, better equipped to meet the multitude of challenges ahead and manage change in education.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime