Based on up-to-date research, Educational Procedures for the Mentally Handicapped offers positive ways to help exceptional children reach their full potential. Explanations and examples that will help you understand the needs and motives of exceptional children are included, as are definitions, characteristics, educational implications and classroom management strategies devoted to various special needs situations. Topics covered include inclusive education, early childhood development, assessment and special needs, speech and language impairments, traumatic brain injuries, emotional disabilities, and autism.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Inclusive Classroom Teaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime