After 1960, as the United States promoted its containment policy, the Cold War settled into a series of tense confrontations in all parts of the world. The arms race raised the specter of nuclear conflagration. The United States economy shifted from self-sufficiency to increasing dependency. This course traces the circuitous trail of events which resulted in the victory of the United States in the Cold War.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Contemporary World History and Politics
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime