With the projects in this course, you will develop time-saving shortcuts that can transform your students’ learning and enhance your classroom! By following step-by-step instructions, you will learn how to use Read Aloud, mail merge from a database, and Smart Lookup! You will be able to insert SmartArt, WordArt, and shapes to create graphic organizers. You will learn to set tabs to create forms with lines and dot leaders, and so much more! This course is designed with the novice in mind, but more experienced users will find value in the tips and techniques demonstrated through relevant and applicable projects. Word 2016 is a requirement for this course.
• Identify Word 2016 screen elements
• Saving to and navigating OneDrive
• Starting a document
• Selecting text
• Formatting text
• Cutting, copying and pasting text
• Enabling Read Aloud
• Using the format painter
• Inserting SmartArt and WordArt
• Adding hyperlinks
• Aligning paragraphs
• Working with tabs and indents
• Adding numbering
• Inserting online pictures
• Setting document margins
• Inserting blank pages
• Inserting page numbers
• Adding footers
• Inserting a table
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT VERSION PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE, AS COURSES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime