PowerPoint 2016 is a useful presentation tool for communicating information visually to engage an audience. Projects in this course are designed to be applicable and relevant to classroom and professional presentations. By following step-by-step instructions, you will create projects such as, but not limited to, creating a motion path with animations to pan and zoom, inserting a picture in text, adding linking options, inserting and customizing SmartArt and WordArt, modifying a slide master, customizing a background and theme, creating action buttons with hyperlinks, and adding PowerPoint speaker notes and handouts. Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 software is a requirement for this course.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT VERSION PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE, AS COURSES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime