Transform your classroom and enhance your skills with Excel 2016! The hands-on projects within this course are easy to understand and designed to be relevant and immediately applicable to the classroom, and they will introduce and reinforce Excel 2016 skills. By following step-by-step instructions, you will create a table of personalized learning profiles, student assessment results, teacher purchases, blended learning interventions, and a student database. You will also create a standards-based rubric, a blended learning lesson plan, address labels, and graphs and charts for data analysis. Excel 2016 might look intimidating at first glance, but once you discover the ease of using Excel to organize data, use formulas to perform calculations, and create charts, it will encourage and excite you to use spreadsheets more and more within your classroom. Excel 2016 is a requirement for this course. All instructions are written for a PC.
• Identify Excel 2016 screen elements
• Enhance the appearance of a worksheet
• View spreadsheets side by side
• Use concatenate to merge text into one column
• Create a dropdown list
• Change number format to currency and percentage
• Sort data
• Create merged documents
• Use formulas to perform basic calculations
• Create and customize graphs and charts
• Download and customize an Excel template
• Understand and copy relative and absolute cell references
• Apply data validation
• Insert a conditional formula with data bars
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT VERSION PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE, AS COURSES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime