Economics: Relevant Topics and Events: Current Research
Course #: EDUC_717Y
Semester Credits: 3
Economics, often touted as a boring and unappealing science, is now a topic we can learn to embrace! The study of economics can become both palatable and stimulating through the in-depth presentation of relatable and relevant topics such as, global recessions, new health care reforms, immigration, the ever-changing global economy, and the housing market utilizing pertinent real-world examples. Additional themes include the banking industry, discrimination, corporate responsibility, renewable resources, unemployment, reaching out to dropouts, emerging economies, and other current topics in economics.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime