Learn how to use the powerful tools of the newly designed 2013 version of Word. Projects will be practical for teachers and applicable for use in the classroom. You will create a rubric, class roster, worksheets with QR codes and graphics, fill-in forms, labels to use in a mail merge, and other relevant projects that can be saved to your computer or to the cloud in OneDrive. Step-by-step instructions will guide you in learning the following skills and more: sorting text, adding hyperlinks, formatting with fonts and bullets; inserting columns, sizing, scaling, and cropping graphics; and downloading and customizing a Word template. Word 2013 software is a requirement for this course and is not included with your course registration. PC only.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime