PowerPoint 2013 has been newly designed with powerful presentation tools. Projects will be practical for teachers and applicable for use in the classroom. You will create a presentation with an inserted video, speaker notes, and handouts; an interactive story for students, a flash card game, and slides with SmartArt graphics. These assignments can be saved to your computer or to the cloud in OneDrive. Step-by-step instructions will guide you in the following skills and more: inserting a video, entering text in outline view, inserting online pictures, adding animation effects, applying design themes, adding text to a shape, formatting chart elements, and changing the mouse to a laser pointer. PowerPoint 2013 is a requirement for this course. PC only.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT VERSION PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE, AS COURSES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime