Learn how to use the powerful tools of the newly designed 2013 version of Excel. Projects will be practical for teachers and applicable for use in the classroom. Step-by-step instructions will guide your learning of many new skills including: enhancing the appearance of a worksheet, splitting and merging data, creating dropdown menus, working with filters and sorting, using formulas, creating and customizing graphs and charts, and using templates. Excel 2013 software is a requirement for this course. PC only.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT VERSION PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE, AS COURSES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Integrating Technology into the Classroom
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime