Coaching baseball is based on the idea that fundamentals, when broken down into several parts, should guide the athlete through a step-by-step learning process, with a refined, highly skilled performer the result. This course guides the coach through all phases of coaching baseball from fundamentals of pitching to mechanics, from individual drills to group drills, from organizing tryouts to sports law.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime