Coaching baseball is based on the idea that fundamentals, when broken down into several parts, should guide the athlete through a step-by-step learning process. Once the skills have been learned and mastered, each player will develop a refined, highly skilled understanding of this sport. This course leads the educator and coach through all phases of coaching baseball, including fundamentals of pitching to mechanics, individual drills to group drills, organizing tryouts, sports law, and much more.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime