Baseball Basics is based on the idea that fundamentals, strategies, and drills, when properly implemented, should guide the athlete through a step-by-step learning process, with a refined, highly skilled performer the result. In addition to fundamentals, this course discusses the importance of philosophy, communication, motivation and program development as essentials to a successful program. This course guides the coach through all phases of coaching baseball from fundamentals of pitching to mechanics, from individual drills to group drills, from organizing tryouts to organizing high school baseball practice.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime