The importance of muscular fitness and its effect on the quality of a female's life is the focus of this course. While Strength Training For Women covers basics on starting a strength training program and how to improve an existing training regiment, it also covers topics ranging from the physiology of strength training, to the benefits of strength training. Other topics include psychological strategies for weight control, conquering inhibitions, how to train without using equipment, and negative-only exercises.
This course is applicable towards the following certificate(s):
*Sports Psychology and Coaching
Visit our Certificates page for more information.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime