Cheating in schools is an educational epidemic infecting American education. At every grade level throughout our country, it is a critical problem plaguing and frustrating educators and parents. Unfortunately, most know little about cheating, including how to prevent, detect, and resolve it. Through this course, students will gain practical insights and timely advice for tackling all aspects of academic dishonesty. The facts surrounding this subject, including its causes and consequences, are presented in straightforward and clear language that includes real student narratives combined with pragmatic research. From this, a comprehensive and realistic roadmap unfolds that incorporates experienced insight, practical advice, and recommended instructions to transport your classroom and school into one of academic integrity.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime