Education is unparalleled legal scrutiny, touching on so many areas of public education, from school organization and funding, to finance, to student searches, to athletics. It is thus vital that school administrators and teachers be aware of the potential legal consequences for what they do and don't do. Topical legal issues are explained in the state and federal context, emphasizing the many recent changes and trends in the law. Key federal and state court decisions are discussed, with emphasis on relevant U.S. Supreme Court holdings.
Professional development courses for teachers.
Top Reasons to Enroll Online!
* Easy, self-paced platform
* Freedom to work on your course where Internet is available
* Requires only basic computer skills
* No papers or handouts to accidentally lose
* Receive books and/or DVDs in the mail
* Quicker turn around time for grades
* Online Chat available
* Ability to print coursework for your records at anytime